NAI Mertz has a national database of over 400 developers and operators of seniors housing projects across the U.S. Whether clients are looking to purchase development parcels or mature operating facilities, NAI Mertz can find the best possible locations in any of the top 100 MSA markets, coordinating its efforts through the nationwide network of over 300 NAI Global offices.
In the event of a disposition of development parcels or mature operating facilities, NAI Mertz creates the highest possible quality of marketing materials and creates a competitive, well-managed, and discrete sale process with qualified and appropriate buyers.
NAI Mertz’s seniors housing practice consists of professionals with a broad range of operating, investment banking, brokerage and consulting experience. Within any of the top 100 MSA markets across the U.S., its range of services includes:
- Asset Purchase & Disposition – representation of buyers or sellers of development parcels or mature seniors housing facilities.
- Value Services – whether yours needs consist of a broker opinion of value, or a full-fledged appraisal or market study, NAI Mertz delivers value solutions.
- Zoning & Entitlement Services – NAI Mertz can assist owners of development land with the process of zoning or re-zoning of properties, with the intent of either future development or resale.
- Financial Analysis & Modeling – whether for internal purposes, or presentations to investors, buyers or financial institutions, NAI Mertz creates high-value-added analysis of historical and projected financial performance of mature facilities.
- Finance – through its extensive network of mortgage brokers, consultants and bankers, NAI Mertz can assist owners in the evaluation of their present and future capital needs.
- Operations Consulting – through its extensive network of seniors housing consultants across the U.S., NAI Mertz can assist owners with the evaluation of their operations consulting needs, including staffing, food service, maintenance and marketing.